Monday, January 23, 2012

The Chart Chick's Quick Insider's Guide to Salt Lake City

To help you with your trip to RootsTech and the Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy, I've been hard at work revising and updating my earlier blog posts about Salt Lake City into a quick and easy guide that will make your trip more enjoyable.

Introducing:
The Chart Chick's Quick Insider's Guide to Salt Lake City.

It is available as a free pdf available at www.familychartmasters.com/slc.

And I've put it on Lulu for anyone who wants a print copy. You can order it right now until RootsTech starts on February 2nd for 30% off the regular $14.95 price making it just over $10.

Thanks to Thomas MacEntee for encouraging me to get this out there. I hope you all enjoy it. Stop by the Family ChartMasters' booth and let me know what you tried out and how you liked it. We'll see you soon.

5 comments:

GeniAus said...

Thanks, Janet. I'bbe downloading this onto my tablet before I leave Australia.

Just Pam said...

This is a WONDERFUL resource. You did a fantastic job! Thanks :-)

LDC said...

The link to the PDF is no longer working. Is there a new link or blog post I should be accessing instead? Thanks so much!!

Janet Hovorka said...

Great timing for your comment, LDC! Give me just one more day and we'll have a newly updated version for you to access.

Cindy said...

Link appears dead - is this booklet still available?