- Temple Square and the Beehive House. Likewise the Church History museum. All right next to the FHL
- Since it is spring, you have to drive down and see Thanksgiving Point and the tulips (Alternately, if you come back in the fall you need to drive the Alpine Loop.)
- Second South tour that I talked about earlier.
- This is the Place
- Kennecott Bingham Copper Mine
- And you can't come to Salt Lake without going out to see the Great Salt Lake, duh. Antelope Island is a unique place to explore.
- Also check out the Humanitarian Center of the LDS church.
- and there is still skiing at Snowbird.
Thanks to my social networking class for the ideas.