Monday, March 24, 2008

My Ancestors Found Conferences

Before I quit and go back to work, I have to write a little bit about Holly Hansen, Kim Savage and Janene Morgan of My Ancestors Found. These three are modern miracle workers. Their company My Ancestors Found puts on large genealogy conferences. I don't think anyone who goes to, or shows at one of their conferences has any idea what a tremendous amount of work goes into pulling off a conference like that. But we all appreciate it. They do a wonderful job of making it fun and informative for everyone. I know they are planning on a show in Mesa AZ in November, and I am hoping there are many more in the works soon.

We are done now with three straight weeks of conferences, and while I am tired, I am bummed. Conferences are way too much fun. Hope to see you at one soon.

No comments: