My Maternal Grandmother.
Man. This blogging community is high speed. You turn around and someone tags you and you are it. Just like when we used to play in our front yard with all the neighborhood kids--I'm going to move quick this time so I don't get stuck being "it" forever. Ahh. Late summer evenings.
Thanks to Bruce Buzbee at the RootsMagic blog and T.K. at Before My Time for tagging me. Fun to see old friends and make some new ones in the neighborhood. So here we go..
10 Years ago I:
- Brought a child into the world. (of course the most important)
- Finished scrapbooking my life and my husbands life up to that point (and haven't done much more since but at least did it archivally)
- Found and bought the house we live in now.
- Saw my Mother-in-Law for the last time before she passed away.
- Was exhausted and blissful raising small children.
- Answer Emails (done)
- Change my Facebook Status (done)
- Do a podcast interview for Dear Myrtle and Family History Expos (done)
- Write this blog post (almost done)
- Clean my office (never done)
- Onion Rings
- Donuts (my favorite foods are all shaped the same?!?)
- Heart attack popcorn (Kim makes it with soooooooo much butter--to die for.)
- Ice Cream from Cafe Galleria in Midway
- Anything I didn't have to cook.
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Berkeley and Torrance, California
- Nazareth and Jerusalem, Israel
- Nairobi Kenya (only about a week and a half--does that count?)
- Fukui Japan
- Development Director for a Genealogy Chart Printing Company :-)
- Lead Reference Librarian
- Kindergarten to 8th grade Technology Teacher
- Instructor at a University
Lidian at http://thevirtualdimemuseum.blogspot.com/
Denise at http://www.familycurator.blogspot.com/
Becky at http://beckysgraceandglory.blogspot.com/
Elyse at http://elysesgenes.blogspot.com/
Schelly at http://tracingthetribe.blogspot.com/