Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What have we been working on?

We have been doing fun photo charts for Christmas already and I got brave yesterday and asked a few of the customers I've been working with if I could show you some thumbnails. I'm always to shy to ask because I know these are so personal. So if you ever have a chart we've created for you that you are willing to share, let me know. Here are some recent comments we've received.
  • You are the master. It looks perfect.
  • WOW!! and Fantastic!! Somehow these don’t even seem to express how great this is turning out to be. Your creativity and talent are amazing. (Plus your patience with all of our many additions and changes)
  • I think it looks terrific! And the tree in the background sets it off perfectly.
It's so fun to make our customers so happy. And not to brag ;-) but we get comments like this all the time. These charts look great, but when you see them with your own family the response is always fantastic.
Our online preview system is really personalized. Once you submit your chart and tell us what you are envisioning, we will put together the chart for you. Then you'll receive an email with a webpage link to your chart preview. At that point, you can request changes on anything and we will work back and forth with you until it is exactly what you are envisioning. And we can come up with anything you are envisioning too. Remember, the deadline for Christmas orders on our decorative charts is December 5th.

1 comment:

Sheri Fenley said...

Hi Janet,
Remember me, Sheri Fenley from Jamboree last June? I finally got around to taking some photos of the chart you did for me at Jamboree. If you email me at:

sherifenley@gmail.com

I will get copies to you. I don't mind sharing!

Sheri