Monday, August 23, 2010

What we did over summer vacation: work work work :-)

I'm officially a binge blogger now. Orders got so thick this summer that the blogging had to take a rest. It was a fantastic summer for us though and we helped tons of people display their family history. I'll catch you up on what we've been doing in the next couple of posts.

Here are a few of the comments we have enjoyed:
  • I wish you could have seen and heard my wife's expression when she saw the chart with her family.
  • Thank you so much for your efforts, especially over such a busy weekend. The chart is beautiful and will be very well received at the Iowa reunion on July 10. I’m hoping that many of the younger ones will look at it, study it, and leave with a better understanding of relationships. I will soon be 72 years of age and wish that something like this would have been available in the 1940s when I was a youngster. You are performing a wonderful service. The results of your work will live on for decades and decades.
  • Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I have been holding my breath since I ordered the 11’ X 3’ wall chart for our family reunion. It arrived earlier than I expected and it is beautiful. The quality is so much better than we had thought it would be. This was worth every penny. All of our work is now ready for the family to enjoy.
  • The charts arrived. We love them and I can't wait to show my mother in law. Thanks sooo much for a wonderful job.
It's been funny. With the launch of Family ChArtist, we weren't sure how our company would change, but there has been even more requests for custom charts and descendant charts than ever before. Probably because we are the one place where you can have a genealogy chart designed just the way you want it--every time. And family reunion season is always great for us. We love doing those huge inexpensive charts that help you gather more information at the big family get together or the beautiful family representations that help everyone envision their history with lots of pictures.

I so enjoy helping people bring their family closer together. As busy as we've been this summer, I can't imagine working on anything more fulfilling. We love being able to help you show off your family.

No comments: