I just wanted to post a quick note to remind you that our new book is on sale only until tomorrow. And if you pre-purchase the workbook with it, you'll save even more.
We've had such a wonderful response to the release of our first book. Comments like "overflowing with valuable ideas and suggestions" and "must-read for everyone who treasures family history" have been really gratifying. This is the book that will finally help you involve your family in their family history.
The introductory sale has the book at $19.95 (regular $23.95) until tomorrow. During the sale you can also pre-purchase the workbook that goes with the book for a reduced price. Order the Power-Up Workbook at the same $19.95 price (regular $23.95) and we'll pay the shipping when the book comes out in March. Click here and you can save $13.00 on both books until tomorrow. Enjoy the book now, get started with the ideas, and then when the workbook comes you'll find even more to help you connect to your family.
We know these books will help you leave a strong and stable heritage for the next generations in your family. We're excited to show you a 24 page excerpt of the new workbook. With over 100 pages of amazing ideas and resources, the workbook will really get the ideas flowing about what will work with your family. A 28 page excerpt of the book are on the website as well. Take a look. They are guaranteed to get ideas flowing about what will work with your family.
Have you checked out the new website we created to go with the book? It is full of resources to help families connect with their family history. And there will be more to come. The zapthegrandmagap.com website establishes a gathering place where people can submit their best ideas and learn from each other how to strengthen the coming generation. Included in the site are a multitude of free resources including:
- A FREE 28 page excerpt of the book including table of contents.
- A FREE 35 page workbook for children to begin to record their own lives and explore their family history
- A FREE weekly newsletter with 52 additional ways to engage your family with their family history
- FREE 8.5x11 pedigree charts and resources for other genealogy charts
- A list of the best resources collected from all over the web
- Links to the FREE Zap the Grandma Gap blog, facebook and twitter feeds with additional ideas for connecting your family with their past.
- And more resources to come.