Friday, July 18, 2014

Customer Love

Here's what some of our customers are saying about their charts:

"I received my charts today - I can't believe how quick a turn around that was!  I just wanted to let you know how perfectly the colors turned out. I am so happy I went with that option as they are just like what I have in my database.  Thanks so much for your help and for getting this to me so quickly - what perfect timing for me as I have a 4-day weekend coming up that I plan to devote to genealogy." --Diana Ritchie (Diana has the first copy on her wall and then bought a second copy at 50% off to fold up on her desk and makes notations on it as she works.  What a great idea that was!)

"Attached are three photos from the reunion last Friday.   The charts were a big hit, especially the circle chart.Several took your business cards and said they wanted to order one." -- Roger Grua

"My client wrote me back tonight to let me know that he was 'very pleased with how the two charts turned out' Great work!!'   I have a very pleased client, so you definitely made me look good. Thank you again:).  As I mentioned on FB, I will definitely refer you and use you again for any kind of chart request from a client!!" --Susan Thompson

"I have been working with Erin to develop my family chart.  I want to tell you how very pleased I was with her help and suggestions.  I received the chart today and am so very happy with it. She was so very cooperative to work with...
The charts arrived today!!  I just discovered the pkg on my front steps...I assumed it would arrive Tues.  I was delightfully surprised.

I am so very, very pleased with how it turned out.  It sure is fun to see the whole family+extended family all together.  I am happy that you suggested the larger font.  It is great and again, thank you so much for all your help...the hours you put into it must have been many!!" --Donna Sweeney

We can help you create a fantastic chart for your family too!  You can start with a free consultation.  Just send us your information and we'll take it from there!

No comments: