Friday, April 19, 2019

Another great review for Erin

Stu said we could share this with you.  He worked with our designer Erin:

I've been into my family's genealogy for a bit more than a year and a half.  I've had a great time doing it.  I've learned many many things and have found some cousins throughout the United States.  One result of the search is that we're going to have a Family Reunion.  I wanted to have a chart of our ancestors as well as many of the children that we could get on the chart.  Family ChartMasters was too easy to deal with!!!  The return emails were prompt and questions were directly answered.  I was surprised at how quickly everything went from start to finish.  I have no qualms recommending this company to anyone who wants a printed family tree.

Stu Berlin
We're so happy we could help you with your chart Stu.  I don't know that you can ever be *too* easy to deal with but we're happy to try.  We hope your family loves the chart!

No comments: