Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Janet's Guide to Salt Lake City--the weather/what should I pack.

We've been getting hit with erratic spring showers today. At one point the hail looked like snowballs on the windshield, then 10 minutes later it was a light shower. Common for spring, they don't last very long.

According to the weather channel, I have good news for Sheri. By this Saturday there are no more plans for showers. So Sheri, you might want to bring a sweater or a light jacket for cold classrooms and late night walks. But you can leave your coats and probably your umbrella at home. That should leave you more room for shoes. :-)

And Dick, I guess you have more room for electronics, and Randy you should be able to fit in more t-shirts. See you soon.

1 comment:

Sheri Fenley said...

Janet Dahling!

I knew that I could count on you - thank you for the good weather!

See you next week!