Thursday, July 31, 2008

Why I'm not getting any blogging done.

I sooooo love conferences. If you haven't been to one you need to. We love working with genealogists. They are the best people in the world. And we absolutely love the people we work with in the other genealogy companies. They are the best friends you could ever ask for.

Left to right, Kim Hovorka, Me (Generation Maps), Michael Booth, Gordon Booth, June Booth (RootsMagic), Cina Johnson, Diana Olsen(Family Insight), Leonard Plaizer (South Davis Family History Center They have a great conference, go look.), Luc Comeau (Legacy Family Tree.), Bruce Buzbee (RootsMagic). Laurie Buzbee was taking the picture. I'm glad she got a good one. I'm having trouble with my camera.

Since she is missing, here is a shot of Laurie and I. The triathalon girls.

No comments: