Thursday, October 10, 2019

Basically the Best

We have the best family of employees here at Family ChartMasters. They are hardworking, creative, and just a joy to work with.  I truly love getting feedback from customers who love their charts, and their experience with their designers!  Here is one example:


Hello Janet,

Just wanted to thank you and Karli for doing an exceptional job both designing and delivering such beautiful chart. I didn't even know what I wanted when we first spoke on the phone. With your expertise you were able to create a pedigree chart that exceeded my expectations. Feel free to display my chart if you wish at you conventions. Also if you could archive my information that would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you 



Karli truly is exceptional!  Here is the chart she made for him:


It's so different from any other chart we have made!  He loved it, and we think it's pretty neat.


We also continually get good reviews about our designer, Erin.  One of her clients sent her this picture, along with this lovely comment:



Here we are, Erin. I’ve just returned to Leicester, England after the reunion of cousins in Rotherham, S. Yorkshire, England yesterday, and was SO pleased with the working family trees. I’m including photos of working on it - sadly I neglected taking shots as I was so caught up in it with cousins that I’d forgotten until the end. Thank you SO much again for all you did.

I’m sure I’ll be contacting you again for the next revision when I go to England again. I can’t be any happier!


We will say it again and again, our designers are basically the best! Look for more highlights about our amazing employees in the coming months!

No comments: