Saturday, February 4, 2012

There's only so much you can do.

So last weekend we were going to take the kids to the library again like we had planned to do every month. But between going to the conference in Mesa, then heading straight into SLIG, going to RootsTech this weekend, and then heading out for Who Do You Think You Are Live, the UGA Spring Conference and then the Story At Home conference, I just couldn't do it. They were all set to go but I needed some down time. Helping me set up for RootsTech is going to have to be enough this week.
You win some, you lose some. 9 weeks of straight conferences with only one at home--you really can't fit more family history into life than that. Maybe I can get them to go to some more classes throughout all these conferences. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: